Thank you SO much to everyone who entered! I appreciate your support more than I can express. I had to shut down the contest an hour early because the survey filled-up and couldn’t take anymore. Sorry to those who didn’t make it by in time.
Five ARCs from Publisher:
Two Signed Paperbacks – Hot off the Press First Editions:
Petra (Safari Poet)
Swag (Signed Bookmarks and Signed Bookplates):
Mocha Latte (Cupcake & a Latte)
Congratulations!!! Please email your addresses to wendyhigginswrites at gmail dot com. Or I’ll hunt you down…at the emails you provided in the survey.
1) Have you read Sweet Evil?
Yes – 6%
Not Yet – 94%
2) Which of these best describes you?
I need romance in my reading material. (56%)
A little romance is okay, but it’s not the most important element for me. (41%)
I usually enjoy books when the focus is not romance-driven. (3%)
3) What is your opinion about love triangles in YA?
I love them! (11%)
I hate them! (6%)
I don’t mind it if it’s well-written. (83%)
4) Which is your favorite type of supernatural/paranormal character? (since more than one choice was possible, the percentages don’t work here, so I’ll list them in your order of preference)
I like them all! (had the most likes by far!)
I don’t much care for supernatural characters.
5) Which of these styles of fiction writing do you enjoy MOST?
Literary: beautiful imagery, poetic descriptions, focus is on the tone and word choice. (26%)
Commercial: Character-driven, flows like a television show or movie in your mind. (27%)
Commercial: Plot-driven, twist & turn adventures that have you on the edge of your seat. (47%)
6) Which type of literary love interest do you tend to fall for?
Shy and sweet (9%)
Funny and quirky (13%)
Dark and mysterious (39%)
I rarely fall for a love interest in a book (3%)
I usually fall for them all! (36%)